The Ninth International Conference on Spoken Language Processing
(Interspeech 2006 — ICSLP) will be held in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania, under the sponsorship of the International Speech
Communication Association (ISCA).
Interspeech 2006 — ICSLP, follows on
from Interspeech 2004 —
ICSLP, in Jeju, Korea, October 2004 and Interspeech 2005 —
Eurospeech Lisbon, Portugal, September 2005. Today INTERSPEECH,
the continuation of the ICSLP and Eurospeech conferences, enjoys
ever-increasing impact and influence as the focal point for the
exchange of ideas in a broad array of fields centered around
human-human and human-machine speech communication.
The next conference in this series will be Interspeech 2007 — Eurospeech, in Antwerp, Belgium, in August 2007.
Interspeech 2006 will cover all aspects of speech science and
technology. The conference will include plenary talks by world-class
experts, tutorials, exhibits, special sessions covering
interdisciplinary topics and important new emerging areas of interest,
and parallel oral and poster sessions. Topic areas are listed on the
Call for Papers webpage.
Thank you for a successful conference
Interspeech 2006: Conference in Pictures
Pictures of the conference, courtesy of Ralf Brown, can be found
For general information, contact email@example.com
To be added to the mailing list for information on Interspeech 2006,
- 31st January 2006: Proposals for Tutorials due
- 12th April 2006: Four-page full papers due
- 9th June 2006: Notification for main papers
- 17th June 2006: Revised full papers due
- 30th June 2006: End of early registration
- 11th August 2006: End of regular registration (no late fee)
- 6th September 2006: End of online registration (after this date, register at the conference)
- 17th September 2006: Tutorial Day
- 18-21st September 2006: Main Conference dates